Bluish swelling with pain on the left palm. Have itching. Taking aspirin, amoldipin and beta blocker. On aspirin for infarction

I am 43 yrs old female.I have a bluish swelling (1.5cm) in the left middle part of my left palm from about 10 days.Whole palm is swollen as well and painfull.Some times have itching but not the blue area.I have taken Panadrol for pain and having this problem about from last 5months.It starts suddendly and lasting long now.I take Aspirin,Amlodipin+Beta blocker.Aspirin from last 10 years due to have an Infraction.
Please give me a suggestion.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013