Bluish brown spots on the legs, arms, neck and back. Numbness in the mouth. Feeling anxious. Due to hyper pigmentation?

I have had for the last two years brown to almost a blue color spots on my body. Legs, arms, neck, back ect. Every once in a while I break out into red places and my mouth tingles kind of numb and the brown blue places get red around them. It last for about 2 days and when over I new brown blue places. I have around 10-12 total now. I also feel very anious and nervous when the outbreaks happen. I am a 65 year old female. I have been to a doctor and a dermotologist both said it was hyperpigementation. I went to my doctor recently with an outbreak and he looked at the new red spots. Some are small some the size of palm of hand. He said now he does know for sure what it is. He ran blood work and did a chest x-ray. Still did not know.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013