Blueish spot, diagnosed fibroids cleared. But the spot it remains same, planning a biopsy shortly. Suggestion?

I have a bluish spot in my cheek. Previous to finding the spot, I had noticed a place on my gum (on the same side as the spot, but behind a back tooth) which the oral surgeon told me may be a fibroid. Soon after that, the "fibroma" went away, but I still have the bluish spot on my cheek. He is planning a biopsy shortly on this spot. Does this sound like the correct thing to do, and what do you believe the spot could be?

please cancel this asI wasnot told it would cost anything.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013