Blue veins across chest, across right breast to right arm, double vision. What causes this ?

I noticed that I have blue veins across my chest to the right side and across my right breast to my right arm. I ve never seen them like this before. what causes this. I ve been haing double vision off and on for several weeks. It will last for 20 mins or so and go away. I also have arthritis and take several medications. I take high blood pressure medication, simponi , morphine , muscle relaxers, fluid pills, and xanax . I am having tingling in my right arm but my back is also aching on that side. Are the blue veins anything to worry about. I ve never seen them before. Thank you so much.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012