Blue vein in the arm, pain in the chest, arm, blurred vision, dizziness. What could this be?

hi my husband has this blue vein looks like it going from the heart to his left arm near his arm up then down near the elbow ... the past week or so he s been getting pains in the chest and funny pains in his left arm he has asthma and laast time he got a chest infection , the infection went to his heart it was treated with antiobotic s. the past few weeks he has suffered blurred vision on and off and dizzyness on and off as well, its been only two days since the blue veins started to show up.... very concerned?????
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012