Blue prominent veins all over the left upper shoulder, chest, extreme pain radiating to back. Panic attack or shoulder injury?

veins all over my left upper shoulder and into my left upper chest showed up suddenly last night and caused extreme pain - I watched it in the mirror and my veins were prominent and very blue (obviously but I never see them) its 12 hours later and my veins arnt so prominent now but the pain will not go away. Radiating into my back a tad as well. - Panic attack? Shoulder injury?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012