Blue line in center of Intergluteal Cleft. What could this be ?

I am a college aged female. Recently, I have noticed that I seem to have a blueish color in my midline of my intergluteal cleft or in slang terms, the crack of my butt when I spread them apart. I also sit on my tailbone/butt a lot, sometimes to the point that when I stand up my butt area feels numb just like when your arm or legs fall asleep. I also checked to make sure it was not lint. There is also no visible tear or pimple that I can see. I also took several hotter than normal showers last week. It seems odd to me, but I was not sure if there was any concern. What could this be?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011