Blue left hand, sore left arm, leg, anxiety. How to get relief?

Hello Dr. Mintz..I m 42 years of age and have had a blue left hand for two days now..It is a little sore and my left arm is a bit sore also...And come to think of left leg is also... a sort of pressure feeling in the leg and tingly in the arm when pressed........I had a large night on whiskey 2 nights ago and i smoked a lot more than usual...(I smoke only when i drink, but still)...Im not overweight and fairly fit id say.............Ive been under what id say pretty severe anxiety as a single mum raising my teenage son of 15....lately its been all too much for me....Anyway, i m a little concerned...should i see a doctor today?
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012
Radiologist 's  Response
Hi there,

Yes you need to see a doctor. Bluish discoloration of these parts of the body especially if associated with pain signifies significant decrease of blood flow in this area.
The more the management is delayed the more that you will have problems later on. The more that it will add to your anxiety. So you will smoke some more and harm yourself more since it was smoking that started it all.
See a doctor. Now.

Dr. Eric