Blotchy, red skin on arms and legs post shower, no itching, no change in routine. Cause and remedy?

Hi, when i got out of the shower this morning, I noticed red blotchy skin on my arms and most prominently on my legs. There is nothing on my hands, torso, or feet . They are not bumpy or itchy. I don t feel any different but I never had it before. I have not eaten anything out of the ordinary nor have I used any new products on my skin. I am not sure what to do, but the redness keeps getting more prominent.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012