Blotchy penis with pain, foul smell, white gunk under foreskin after masturbation. STD results clear. Cause?

after i masturbate i clean up and may go to sleep. however sometimes when i wake up the end of my penis is blotchy and may hurt, and when i touch it, it smells not great. (back story) i had sex unprotected with a girl about a year back, and had it checked but i was given the all clear but, a couple of weeks after i had sex with her after i masturbated i may wake up white gunk under my foreskin and it would hurt that only happened for about a week then stopped. if i was given the all clear by my doctor why does it hurt sometimes and go blotchy
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012