Blotchy look on face around mouth. Skin peeling. How to treat it?

Hi can u help me,for years I hve been having this blotchy look on my face but especially around my mouth,I am sure its not from oral sex because I hve not dated in a few yrs and hve not had oral in 7yrs.Sometimes it clears up but u ccan see the spott if u look.The thing is the skin around my mouth never stops peeling. I hve seen specialst but it keeps comin back. Last the I got was steriods cream. Dandruff Shampoo and antifungal cream,Last wee,k I used an anti fungal ointment and sulpher shampoo ,I am regrettin tht now ,my face looks horrible. Help help
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013