Bloody, stringy discharge instead of normal periods. Using birth control. Is this normal?

Hi there, I am a 20 year old female, I have a question about my menstrual cycle. Last month I didn t really have a period I spotted for maybe a day, and thought maybe it was just my birth control and stress from finals week messing with it. Well I still have a week before my next period, and now I have this weird stringy bloody disharge when I use the bathroom. Is this normal? Or should I be worried?And no there isn t any way I could be pregnant, we all know you have to have sex to get pregnant lol. Please help!
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012