Bloody stools, rectal bleeding, constipation, diarrhea. Anal cancer?

Yes, lately I have been experiencing some really odd and embarrassing symptoms. The symptoms are as follows: - Blood on TP after a bowel movement. - Rectal bleeding without a BM. - On one occasion I passed a couple of blood clots from my rectum . - what I believe to be a hemorrhoid . - unusually shaped stools (curved, ribbon shaped and long in length). - mucus discharge coming from rectum - constipation many times and diarrhia as well. - Also, at age 17 I was told that I had CIN 3 from HPV-16. I had it removed and my pap smears have been normal every since, and I am now 26, almost 27 * because of these symptoms I am scared that I have cancer of some kind. And because anal cancer is mostly occurring in those with high risk HPV and I also know that I am 20 times more likely to get anal cancer than the average person because of the fact that I ve had cervical dysplasia What could cause all of these symptoms?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012