Bloody stools, no pain.

Hi I m a 26 year old fairly active woman,and weigh about 180 pounds, anyway I ve just been to the toilet for a bowel movement and I noticed the water was quite pink as if they was blood in it, there wasn t any pain when I went or any blood on the toilet roll either, just worried me a bit!
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012
There can be many reasons for this. First I would like to know if you are taking any medications either prescribed or over the counter and legal or illegal? In addition, are you being treated for any chronic illness? When you had your bowel movement, what was the color and consistency of the stool? Also, think back in the 24-48 hours, what did your meals consist of? Even Kool-aid can discolor eliminations. Also, when was your last menstrual cycle?