Bloody sputum,taking Klacid.

Hi I want to ask about my helth I worry because every morning I have little spot of blood my sputum and I was a child allways watering my mount whine I sleep last year I go to dr and the dr hi givee midicine is a klacid midicine im worry about my helth pls answer m y question thank you
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012
Dentist, Periodontics 's  Response
yours is not a problem to be worried. you just need to get your thorough scaling or cleaning of your teeth done which help in reducing the bleeding from gums due to inflammation. if this doesnt help then go for lab investigations to rule out the systemic causes if any.
so consult your dentist for scaling.
hope you found some remedy by my answer.Thank you.