Bloody mucus discharge during sex and then after.What could this be?

I am 24 and over a week out of my period with no bleeding... then for the past three times i have had blood during sex. not a lot alot but enough. No bleeding in between though... Now i am noticing a mucusy discharge with pink to light red tint... what could this be?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Are you pregnant by any chance? get tested, cos if you are pregnant with alow lying placenta, the there are high chances that placenta bleed is giving this bleeding and discharge..Or else there could be some ongoing pathology/infection inside which is responsible for these..