Bloody mucus after having unprotected sex. What could it be?

i had my period in the month of october 31st, n i had unprotected sex on 16th and 19th november...but both times my boyfriend was careful not to ejaculate in me...but after sex on the 19th there was slight bloody mucus , light red and the next day on 20th as well just a little light brown though...what is this?...could i be pregnant? and i m not a virgin so i dont think its the cause of loosing virginity periods ended on the 6th of november.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012