Bloody green colored mucus from the nose after a sinus infection. Discharge from the eyes. Treatment?

Hello! I have had a hard dark green, bloody mucus in my nose for almost 3 weeks now. The inside of my nose is almost the color of blood its so red. I know....gross right. I have to say, I have had a sinus infection and other viruses before, but the stuff coming out of my nose (or barely coming out) never looked like this. I haven t had any other symptoms, (like pain, pressure or headache). But today my right eye started seeping and I couldn t see out of it this morning. I have drops for pink eye, as my son had it awhile back, so I used it. I am doing alot of yoga and in a yoga teacher training. I have to be in hot yoga rooms that can get up to 105, but the humidifier is on. Not sure if its because Im not used to the temperatures and climate changes that this is happening to me, or if I need to see a doctor. Im wondering, can I have a sinus infection and have no other symptoms other than the ones mentioned? Thanks for your help, Shae
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012