Bloody discharge, cramps, early periods. Tri sprintec or colposcopy?

My periods have been on 3 days long and on a 28 day cycle for quite a while and I was never on the pill . This month I started taking tri sprintec and I also had a colposcopy done. A week after the colposcopy I began having bloody discharge that lasted for one week, and then I got my period nine days early. Just when the bleeding was beginning to get lighter after about five days, it seems I have started another period, with initial cramps and extremely heavy bleeding again, just as in the first couple days of the period I just had. Is this from the pill or the procedure?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Mar 2012