Bloodwork shows increased AST and ALT levels. Taking Tricor and Lovaza. Abdominal sonogram shows fatty liver. Serious issue?

I have received bloodwork back from my doctor showing AST 56 and ALT 94. I am 39 years old on tricor 145 and 4grams of Lovaza. I also take mutlivitamin, 2 cinnamon pills daily, 2000 IUs D3, and Urocit twice daily. I do not smoke or drink. I have shown on abdominal sonogram to have fatty liver . I am 5 10 and weight around 200 lbs. Recent labs show total cholesterol of 195, LDL 120, HDL 41, and Trigs 169. I am very worried- is this a serious issue? What can I do to reverse this?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013