Blood work, urinalysis done. Urinalysis showed A+1 for hemoglobin. What does it mean?

Hello, I saw my Dr. Last week for my yearly physical, and she sent me to the lab for routine bloodwork and Urinalysis . The results of my Urinalysis came back normal except for A + 1 for Hemaglobin. I received a phone call from my Dr s office today asking me to have another Urinalysis done next week. What does this result mean, and what is my Dr checking for? Could you please tell me the range of severity that Hemoglobin is measured on. Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012