Blood work shows vitamin D deficiency. Will that affect fetus? Done ultrasound. Want to have baby

I am 29 years old Female,living in India.WE are married for 4 years now,never tried for pregnancy.We are now interested to have a baby.I have few queries.I have got my blood work done.All seem to be normal,except ViTAMIN d DEFICIENCY.The test result of Serum VitaminD,25-Hydroxy is 12.8ng/ml.Will that effect on my baby?My FSH count is 5.77 mIu./ml.This rest was done on Day 2 of my cycle.LH is 2.76 mIu./ml and Prolactin is 14.32ng/ml respectively/The AMH/MIS count is 2.3ng/ml.The Ultra Sound result shows upper abdomen is within normal limits with a suggested subserous myoma of 15mm on the posterior wall of uterus.Although the uterus us retro flexed and normal in shape and size..Endometrial echo is normal,thickness is 6mm.Cavity is empty,cervix aappears normal.Uterus measures 74mm*45mm*40mm.Both ovaries are normal is shape,size and echogenicity.Few follicles seen in both ovaries,dominant follicle is noted in the left ovary.I have not visited my ob/gyn with the results.Will do it shortly.I am worried if the results came out okay and should we go ahead trying for a baby now.Looking forward for some good opinions and suggestions.
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012