Blood work done. Anemia detected. Advised pelvic ultrasound. Low BP, hypothyroidism. Treatment?

My mother s doctor called to inform her that her blood work revealed anemia and that her results for a papsmear came back and that she would need a pelvic ultrasound but did not explain or elaborate as to what or why. I am worried. My mom had fibroids many years ago. she has already gone through menopause and is 62. she has low blood pressure , hypothyroidism and a history of familial hemiplegic migraines.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013