Blood with mucous when sneezed. Bleeding after brushing teeth. Bleeding from tongue, gums, or throat?

i have this problem since a couple of months, when i sneeze there is blood along with mucus , when the mucus is cleared after a couple of sneezes if sneeze hard there very minute amount of blood still coming out and also after brushing i have blood while i spit my paste and water. the color is red. after i spit a couple of times it is normal. but i am not sure if it is coming from tongue , gums, teeth or throat.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013