Blood widal test done. What doe the reports suggest? Do I have fever?

i have blood report regarding widal test as follows O antigen is 1:160 H antigen is 1:160 AH antigen is Negative BH antigen is Negative neutrophils are 80 lympocyctes 10 ESR 23 remaining all are normal. above mentioned are higher than the normal. so, please tell me weather i have typhoid fever or not. other than that is there any problem. i have fever in regular intervels,cold is very high. cough is normal. i fell body pains also
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012