Blood when urinating, cramps. Have Mirena coil. Done surgery for ovarian cyst

I have had 3 surgies in the past 4 years for cysts on my ovaries, currently have one but not large enough for surgery yet I am did my. About a week ago and now I m having bright stringy blood at every time I urinate and massive cramps to where I can barely stand up I do have a marina an as well could this be due until my ovaries that I have cysts on orchid this be a miscarriage insurance is just cancelled so I cannot go see a doctor should I go to the emergency room
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012