Blood type result keeps changing from every facility to other, pregnant now. How to get correct result ?

Hi, I have a question regarding my blood type . When I was 17 I was told I was o+. After that I have had it tested 3 more times and they keep telling me it is either o+ or o-. Every doctor tells me they are confident about my type even thou I have explained that it keeps changing every facility I go to. I am pregnant right now and they told me I am o-. But I don t know what to do to find out a definite answer.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013