Blood through penis on masturbation, no pain or itching. Cause?

i am 19 and from last 2-3 months i am having a problem while masturbation some amount of blood used to come out from my penis along with the semen .... but 2 days back when i masturbarate only dark red blood come out from my penis..... I am really very worried what to do for it.... I am not having any pane or inching in my penis..... plz help .
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have what is called as Hematospermia.

This could be most likely to be due to infection of the either Seminal Vesicle or Prostate.

Please get your semen culture done and consult qualified Urologist for clinical and digital rectal examination.and get Ultrasound scanning of the abdomen and scanning with trans rectal probe done to confirm the diagnosis.

You need to take broad spectrum antibiotic like Cefexine along with anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac twice daily.for a long period ( 4-6 weeks .)

Dr.Patil.