Blood tests showed elevated sgpt, cholesterol, ultrasound showed fatty liver. What type of diet will help reducing sgpt?

Hi m a 35 yr old female . my recent blood test showd that sgpt is 111 n cholestrol is 233 . my bad cholestrol is also high. i underwent ultrasound n it showed a fatty liver . dr has put me on tablets to bring down cholestrol n sgpt. i would very much like to know what eating habit wil help me to bring down my sgpt to normal, because all d time im feeling nausea . kindly advice me on wat to eat n wat not to eat.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012