Blood tests showed elevated LDL, cholesterol, triglycerides, prescribed Statin. Is there any natural way to lower it?

I have family history of heart problem, identified in my brothers. I am 30 yr old, recently I got my blood test done. Hemoglobin -- 16.3 RBC -- 5.81 MPV -- 12.8 TRIGLYCERODE -- 202 LDL -- 107 My doctor has suggested that I should take Statin to reduce my LDL. Please let me know is there any other natural way to reduce cholesterol and triglyceride . Or should I go ahead with Statin? Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012