Blood tests show high ESR, chest X-ray showed left pleural effusion, have weight loss, pain on left of lower ribs, on forecox. Will it be effective?

Sir, Today i got my chest x-ray report & my blood test Urine test also has been done everything is normal but in blood test my ESR is 60 it has to between (1 - 20) right sir so thats why My Dr. said to me chest x-ray and in that x -ray my left lung field with obliterate ipsilateral costophrenic angle s/o pleural effusion . Calcified opacity in lower zone of right lung field s/o old healed infective pathology . Cardiac size is within normal limits. Right domes of diaphragm & costophrenic angles are normal. Soft tissues & bony cage are normal. IMPRESSION : LEFT PLEURAL EFFUSION. My weight also losing & some time i feel pain in left side lower ribs. My Dr. started treatment with forecox. I JUST WANT TO KNOW THAT I WILL BE GOOD & HEALTHY Email ID: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012