Blood tests done. Explain details?

Doctor,
My name Richard Rebello, 45 age.
My blood sugar fasting is 240 and PP is 339 and my doctor prescribed me a following medicines as I have been diagnosed Diabetic. My BP is 160/100.

Triglimisave 1 1 ----------0-------------------- 1
BBF BD
Metabolis 0 -----------0-------------------- 1

Telsar 0 -----------0---------------------1

Can explain me in detail, what is all ?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Triglimisave is an oral anti diabetic having glimmipride and PIOGLITAZONE.
While metabolis contains vitamins and is an anti oxidant and Telsar is an antihypertensive medicine.
Since you are recently diagnosed,your doctor has rightly started a right treament for you.It is to be seen with further regular testing of your blood sugar levels and blood pressure levels,whether your status is rightly maintained or not.
In initial period,you would be required to do tests every 2 weeks so as to see whether adequate control of BP and sugar is there or not.
If not controlled on this,either the present dose is increased or some more medication is added.
Keep a proper diet control and do regular aetobic exercises for 45 minutes a day.
Make sure that your sugar and BP is adequately controlled so as to avoid future micro as well as macrovascular complications.
Thanks