Blood tests cholesterol high and upper abdomen ultrasound done. No exercise. What has caused this?

Hi! i had a blood test taken and results for my SGPT is 119 (c.u) triglycerides is 298 (c.u) and cholesterol is 225.53 (c.u) I had an upper abdomen ultrasound today and will be getting the results tomOrrow. I don t drink alcohol, i rarely drink sodas, i don t eat junkfoods like chips and fries. I do admit though that i lack exercise since i am not fat and not skinny as well. What could have caused this?
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012