Blood test:SGPT:84,GGT:67, hepatitis negative, U/s of liver kidney, pancreas normal, way to lower SGPT

My age is 29 (My weight is 66KG and my height is 174cm) ... i did blood test (14/4/2012) SGPT was 84 and GGT is 67 the doctor said i should go on a diet and eat healthy food and that what i did and asked me for Hepatitis test after (17/4/2012), i did the test again the results was SGPT: 111 and GGT is 61 Hepatitis is Negative.. so he asked me again to do an ultrasound for liver ..kidney.. pancreas .. Result:the liver is in normal size and homogeneous in echo pattern apart from small sub-capsular calcification in the right hepatic lobe, which mostly represtent and old granuloma .and everthing regarding others is normal.. i repeated the test after (21/4/2012) my SGPT reduced to 90 and GGT to 56 knowing that the before (5/4/2012 till 10/4/2012) i drunk like 5 liters of alcohol and i took 1 gram of cocaine ( itake this drug once each 2 years... im not that much alcoholic i drink like that each 3 month because i work abroad... how can i lower my SGPT and how long it will take i want to lower it to 60 or less in 10 days because i have to present them to the embassy.. im on stirct diet..
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012