Blood test suggesting thyronormalcy. What does it mean? Severe weight gain. Do I have a thyroid problem?

i have got my blood says suggesting thyronormalcy .the report is as follows:- test name value units reference range thyroid stimulating harmone ( TSH ) 1.18 uIU/ml 0.30 - 5.5 free triiodothyronine (FT3) 2.9 pg/ml 1.7 - 4.2 free thyroxine (FT4) 0.99 ng/dl 0.70-1.80 i also tested for VITB-12.I got the value 255 when the reference range is 211-911 pg/ certain body parts such as the thighs and arms were increasing in only 16 with 73kg weight inspite of having a normal diet and regular long walks.i would like to know what the reports means and do i have thyroid problem.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012