Blood test shows low potassium and electrolyte level. Feel weak, nauseated, dizzy, muscle cramps. Help

I recently got a call from my doctor about blood work I had done this morning and they say my potassium levels and electrolytes are dangerously low. I have been having kidney issues, take a prescription dose of potassium 1500mcg per day and its still way too low. I have stopped the diuretic the urologist gave me and I have trippled my dose of potassium per doctors request. I wanted to know what is normal and is there anything I can eat that would help raise my levels faster. I am weak, nauseated and very dizzy.. muscle cramps ..and feel aweful..I will do anything to get to a better place but I need to know what the normal level is to get myself back to the safe zone.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012