Blood test shows high SGPT, high cholesterol and high triglycerides. How to reduce levels?

I had a high tryglyceride and stop medication from more than 2 years because the Lipantile piles 200mg, increased my sgpt as the liver couldn t filter all the accumulated fat, and recently I made the blood test and I have high sgpt 108 while max should be 40, and high tryglyceride of 398 while max should be 160, Cholesterol is slightly high of 220, while high should be 200 The Lipantile and Omacor didn t help What kind of medicine should I go for to reduce all the ad results, because the diet andsports didn t result good as well I m 40 years old Weight 90 kg
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012