Blood test shows high ESR and RA positive. Knee and ankle pain. Prescribed Penidure. Needs to be taken life long?

Hi Doctor, I am facing joint pain for past 5 years. Earlier i took siddha medicines but now i stopped everything. Recently again i took blood test report where my ESR is too high and RA is positive. Each and every day i am suffering from joint pain mainly on knee and ankle. My doctor advised to take PENIDURE injection and this is the very first time i am going to take this injection. Do i need to continue this injection for lifelong? I am very much worried about my future and for this purpose i postponed my marriage too. Need your kind advice doctor . Many thanks Niveda.D
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012