Blood test showing positive for tuberculosis. Had TB in the past. Swelling in the feet and reddish patches on knee. Any cure?

i suffered from tb infection 9 years back and underwent treatment for 9 months presently my blood tests showed peositive for tuberculosis and my feet are being swollen very slightly.during my last infection i had more swelling on feet and small reddish hard patches here and there only below knee around feet .that time doctors treated me with potassium iodide and now i am treated with rifampicin,pyrazinamide and isoniazid.does my feet swelling has any relation with tb infection?why is this infection occuring to me although i underwent complete treatment 9 years back?please answer my questions.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013