Blood test showing H pylori infection. Taking clarithomycin, prilosec and amox. Rapid heart beat and excessive sweating

hi i am 20 year old and a male, i was diagnosed with hpylori from a blood test and had all the symptoms about 3 weeks prior to getting results. i started my medication 2 500mg amox, prilosec , and clarithomyacin, last night i went to the er because i had rapid heart beat outta no where and had a fever of 100.8, they said its possible that i could have the flu, but tested negative for it, i do not have any flu symptoms other than i am tired and weak, i have noticed since ive been home, that my feet are kind of cold, but they have sweat build up around them, i am under the blankets when this happens , is there something i should worry about or is this normal?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013