Blood test showed high bilirubin and SGPT. Taking Liv52. Will levels reduce in a week?

Hellow Sir, I have tested my blood test and my Bilirub was 3.00 and SGPT was 64. Since I have received a visa for Kuwaid and want to medical test at GAMA medical centre and if the above reading is not come down, they will reject. I am taking liv 52 tables 2-morning, 2afternoon, 2 evening. Please let me know whetehr it will come down to normal within 1 week. I am taking dieting as per the doctor and taking fresh fruits and maximum salads. Please advise doctors.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012