Blood test showed elevated sgpt, sgot. What is the cause and how can I lower it?

My yesterday s blood test result showed 160 Sgot , 87 SGPT , D. bilirubin - 0.3, T.bilirubin 1.3 and uric acid 8.4. Before a week result was 126 Sgot , 89 SGPT , D. bilirubin - 0.8, T.bilirubin 1.9 and uric acid 9.5. Except for SGOT and SGPT my other results have improved. How can i make improvement for those two result. I am taking my food very carefully. and i haven t taken alchol since 2 month. Is it due to uric acid and liver problem ? or other factor can make those two result high? What other test i have do do ?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012