Blood test showed elevated cholesterol and triglycerides. Improper results?

Doctor,I recently had blood test in thyrocare and found that my vldl cholestrol is 65 and TRIGLYCERIDES is 324 and total cholestrol is 194, HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO is 5.1 and other values of the cholestrol profile is ok. Can you please suggest what is the best medicine.I am male 28 years old. one more interesting thing i would like to know whether the tests need to be done with in 1/2 hour after collecting the blood sample ? other wise it will lead to improper results ?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012