Blood test revealed thyroid stimulating hormone. On levothyroxine. Is that sufficient? What range?

This is the results of my blood test THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE 1.16 uIU/mL THYROXINE,FREE *1.42 ng/dL My primary doc says she would like to lower my dose of levothyroxine ...4 weeks ago my dose was increased from .25mcg to .75mcg. i feel really good, first time in a long time, the results of my lab tests appear to be in range, is that correct? And shouldn t I wait longer for the meds to level off, before my primary doc underscores my Endo doc?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013