Blood test revealed low neutrophil. Have celiac disease. Allergy?

I just had blood work done and it indicated my white blood count was 4.2 (normal range of 4.5-10). Further breakdown showed low neurtrophil % of 45.1 (normal 54-62), high mono % 8.7 (normal 3-6), high eosino % 6.3 (range 0-3), high baso % 1.2 (0-1), and low neutrophil , absolute of 1.9 (2.4-6.2). I have celiac disease and am wondering if these are indicators of my body fighting that (i maintain 100% gluten-free ) or perhaps another allergy I am unware of.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013