Blood test results show absolute monocytes level low. Significant? treatment?

I just received my blood work and it s good..cholesterol 239 and HDL is 104, Trigycerides is 75 and LDL is 120. WBC is 8.8, RBC is 3.92 but I noticed the MCV is high 110, MCHC is 29.8 Low, the RDW is high at 16.2 and my absolute monocytes is very very low at 62. The normal range I received is from 200- 950 cell/UL. I ve had Bacterial vaginosis in the past..just went to gyno to do this bloodwork and he did t mention he saw a discharge. I ve been extremely tired though. I just want to kow if the low resul of 62 for the absolute monocytes is significant and is there anything I should do about it. I just ordered top notch vitamins, and endocrine supplements. Thanks for your advice. Thank you, Polly Nunnally (I m 54 years old and still having a period, no live children, 127 lbs)
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012