Blood test lab result. What can happen with high SGPT level?

Hi Doc, I m Liezl. I would like to ask what will happen if my SGPT level is high? here s my lab result... blood sugar- 126.23; cholesterol- 189.54; triglyceride- 125.72; HDL- 50.69; LDL- 113.71; VLDL- 25.14; creatinine- .59 and SGPT- hemoglobin is 122 while hematocrit- .37. segmenters- 48.6; lymphocytes- 43.4 Doc, i m seeking your opinion on what steps i will take regarding this matter. Thank you so much for your time and effort. Doc, i m sorry but i couldn t continue this process coz i don t have money to pay you.Thank you for your interest.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012