Blood test for thyroid disease. Why excessive sweating, weight issue and anxiety?

i got a blood test for thyroid disease and it came up that i was pretty healthy in that aspect. on the contray i have alot of health issues that all seem to be bold signs of thyroid disease (eg. sensitivity to heat, exessive sweating, sleep issues, weight issues, anxiety ) and i was wondering if the fact that i smoked pot the day of my blood test can effect the results. are there any other tests i should take? i also got an ultrasound . my doctor doesnt seem to be concerned but i feel that it is affecting my life more and and more every day.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  21 Awaiting Answer