Blood test for hemachromatosis showed one gene, high iron levels, have severe tiredness, headaches after lowering iron. Remedy?

Hello Dr Galamaga, I have had blood tests for hemachromatosis, I have only one gene that tests positive and have been told that I am. Carrier. My iron levels were very high and I have had blood taken to drop my iron levels. Some of the main symptoms I have experienced are tiredness, headaches and sore arms and feet . Now my iron levels are back to normal I am still experiencing tiredness and arm and leg pain. What can I do to stop these symptoms?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012