Blood test done, shows elevated levels of granulocytes, platelet count. Cause of concern?

I am 33 and i just got tested for complete Blood count every thing was normal range but what i am need to know Granulocytes 74.6 Ref Range is 50-70 Lymphocyte 17 Ref Range is Male-20 Total Leucocytes 7.9 Ref Range is 4.4-11 RBC 4.82 Ref Range is 4.82 Hemoglobin 15.6 Ref Range 13.3 - 17.7 Hematocrit 45 Ref Range 39.8 -52.2 platelet count 153 Ref Range 150-400 Mean Platelet vol 6.9 Ref Range 6.5 -12.0 RDW CV 16 Ref Range 11.5-14.5 Platelet Distribution Width 15.9 Ref Range 10 Now why Granulocytes and Platelet Count should worry me or anything else to be added here for Info let me
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012